Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Audio is not played when selecting Audio Asset in Asset Selector with Auto Play enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Project "AutoplayAudioTest"
2. Make sure Auto Play is enabled for the two Audio Assets in the Assets Folder
3. Select "TestGameObject" in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Open Asset Selector Window by pressing icon to the left of "Test Audio Clip" Object field in the Inspector Window
5. Alternate between selecting two Audio Assets, they are not auto played
Expected results: Audio Assets are auto played when selecting them in Asset Selector Window if Auto Play is enabled
Actual results: Audio Assets are not auto played when selecting them in Asset Selector Window when Auto Play is enabled
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform