Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Audio] Distance function names overlap Audio source graph
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Audio > Audio source
3. Select the Audio source GO to view in Inspector
4. Expand 3D Sound Settings and observe
The Distance function names appear below the graph
The Distance function names overlap the graph
Reproducible On: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a11
Not Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a10
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed the Legend symbols when audio source is selected.