Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
Audio Clip loaded from AssetBundle does not play, after ingame Scene Change, when game is Stopped and Played again.
1. Open attached project "AudioTest.zip".
2. Open "StartScene" scene.
3. Press Play. Sound was played successfully.
4. Stop scene.
5. Press Play again - no sound, errors appear.
Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource archive:/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061.resource, (File not found. )
EndScene:Start() (at Assets/EndScene.cs:15)
Actual result: Sound from asset bundle did not play, errors appeared.
Expected result: Sound would play without any errors.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- "Rotation quaternions must be unit length" error appears when multiplying quaternions
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions
- Shader effects disappear when the Canvas size is changed on the WebGL build
- References to the script in the Console are hard to read when using Unity Light Theme