Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Audio Clip loaded from AssetBundle does not play, after ingame Scene Change, when game is Stopped and Played again.
1. Open attached project "AudioTest.zip".
2. Open "StartScene" scene.
3. Press Play. Sound was played successfully.
4. Stop scene.
5. Press Play again - no sound, errors appear.
Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource archive:/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061.resource, (File not found. )
EndScene:Start() (at Assets/EndScene.cs:15)
Actual result: Sound from asset bundle did not play, errors appeared.
Expected result: Sound would play without any errors.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI