Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Audio Clip loaded from AssetBundle does not play, after ingame Scene Change, when game is Stopped and Played again.
1. Open attached project "AudioTest.zip".
2. Open "StartScene" scene.
3. Press Play. Sound was played successfully.
4. Stop scene.
5. Press Play again - no sound, errors appear.
Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource archive:/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061.resource, (File not found. )
EndScene:Start() (at Assets/EndScene.cs:15)
Actual result: Sound from asset bundle did not play, errors appeared.
Expected result: Sound would play without any errors.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes