Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Audio Clip loaded from AssetBundle does not play, after ingame Scene Change, when game is Stopped and Played again.
1. Open attached project "AudioTest.zip".
2. Open "StartScene" scene.
3. Press Play. Sound was played successfully.
4. Stop scene.
5. Press Play again - no sound, errors appear.
Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource archive:/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061.resource, (File not found. )
EndScene:Start() (at Assets/EndScene.cs:15)
Actual result: Sound from asset bundle did not play, errors appeared.
Expected result: Sound would play without any errors.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error