Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Audio Clip loaded from AssetBundle does not play, after ingame Scene Change, when game is Stopped and Played again.
1. Open attached project "AudioTest.zip".
2. Open "StartScene" scene.
3. Press Play. Sound was played successfully.
4. Stop scene.
5. Press Play again - no sound, errors appear.
Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource archive:/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061/CAB-0fed03e9f4b6c994368d82334e760061.resource, (File not found. )
EndScene:Start() (at Assets/EndScene.cs:15)
Actual result: Sound from asset bundle did not play, errors appeared.
Expected result: Sound would play without any errors.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)