Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[Attributes] KeyNotFoundException when using an inherited attribute in Initialize
1. Import the attached InheritIssue.vfx
2. Select Initialize
3. Observe the console errors
- Not 100% whether this has regressed; I remember this not working early on, but also believe some work was done to inheriting attributes. The issue is also not simply with inheriting, but with using *current* to get an inherited attribute.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android