Search Issue Tracker
Attaching the debugger and playing causes the Editor to become unresponsive
Steps to reproduce :
- download the project attached
- open the scene "June 30th"
- go to Assets > Sync MonoDevelop Project
- attach the debugger to the editor
- press play and notice that Unity becomes unresponsive
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player