Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
AsyncGPUReadback can leak memory under certain circumstances.
If you first read back into a native array, then do a normal readback, the normal readback can leak memory, if it reuses the request that was used by the native array.
1. Create or open any unity Project
2. Add the attached C# script to the project
3. Add it to an object in a scene with just a camera
4. Enter Play Mode
5.a Monitor Memory usage in the Task manager or
5.b open Window/Analysis/Profiler and add the Memory Module
Expected: Memory usage rises up to a point and stabilizes there
Actual: Memory usage keeps rising
Reproduces in 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a16
Does not Reproduce in 2019.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated