Search Issue Tracker
Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Open the test project for AsyncTest. Or open any project with setup for an index.
- Run some async tasks. (or build the index of that project)
- Look at the progress window and see that the styling of progress item is wrong:
- Left side Corners are not rounded as they use to
- Height of the progress item is too big.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button