Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Open the test project for AsyncTest. Or open any project with setup for an index.
- Run some async tasks. (or build the index of that project)
- Look at the progress window and see that the styling of progress item is wrong:
- Left side Corners are not rounded as they use to
- Height of the progress item is too big.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"