Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Open the test project for AsyncTest. Or open any project with setup for an index.
- Run some async tasks. (or build the index of that project)
- Look at the progress window and see that the styling of progress item is wrong:
- Left side Corners are not rounded as they use to
- Height of the progress item is too big.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0