Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Open the test project for AsyncTest. Or open any project with setup for an index.
- Run some async tasks. (or build the index of that project)
- Look at the progress window and see that the styling of progress item is wrong:
- Left side Corners are not rounded as they use to
- Height of the progress item is too big.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine