Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Open the test project for AsyncTest. Or open any project with setup for an index.
- Run some async tasks. (or build the index of that project)
- Look at the progress window and see that the styling of progress item is wrong:
- Left side Corners are not rounded as they use to
- Height of the progress item is too big.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh