Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Asterisk (*) not working as a wild card when searching for an asset in project browser
1. Search for an asset or a folder in the project browser by using a wildcard character (for example, "Exam*e")
Expected result: "exam*e" finds "example"
Actual result: "exam*e" doesn't find "example"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button