Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Asterisk (*) not working as a wild card when searching for an asset in project browser
1. Search for an asset or a folder in the project browser by using a wildcard character (for example, "Exam*e")
Expected result: "exam*e" finds "example"
Actual result: "exam*e" doesn't find "example"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset