Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Asterisk (*) not working as a wild card when searching for an asset in project browser
1. Search for an asset or a folder in the project browser by using a wildcard character (for example, "Exam*e")
Expected result: "exam*e" finds "example"
Actual result: "exam*e" doesn't find "example"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up