Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Asterisk (*) not working as a wild card when searching for an asset in project browser
1. Search for an asset or a folder in the project browser by using a wildcard character (for example, "Exam*e")
Expected result: "exam*e" finds "example"
Actual result: "exam*e" doesn't find "example"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode