Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Asterisk (*) not working as a wild card when searching for an asset in project browser
1. Search for an asset or a folder in the project browser by using a wildcard character (for example, "Exam*e")
Expected result: "exam*e" finds "example"
Actual result: "exam*e" doesn't find "example"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity