Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Assigning a float3 to SurfaceOutputStandard.Albedo causes compilation errors of the shader
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Shader Bug.zip)
2. Observe the compilation errors in the console
3. Open the ShaderBug.shader
4. Comment out line 46
5. Observe that shader compiles fine now
Expected: Assigning a float3 to SurfaceOutputStandard.Albedo works and doesn't cause compilation errors
Reproduced in 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
Did not reproduce in 2017.2.1p3
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy