Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Assets do not work when they are imported from SketchUp 2019
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1147936"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets
-- Notice the "SketchUp file"
Expected results: SketchUp files are imported
Actual Results: SketchUp 2019 files are imported but do not work
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a9
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler