Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Assets can't be found using the Name filter in Unity Search
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Go to the 'Edit -> Search All'
3. In the search field enter 'name:' or 'name=' search query and try to find any Asset by name
Expected result: Asset can be found by name
Actual result: 'Unknown filter 'name' error is displayed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1 (no Unity Search available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"