Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Assets can't be found using the Name filter in Unity Search
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Go to the 'Edit -> Search All'
3. In the search field enter 'name:' or 'name=' search query and try to find any Asset by name
Expected result: Asset can be found by name
Actual result: 'Unknown filter 'name' error is displayed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1 (no Unity Search available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime