Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
AssetPostprocessors loads all Assets of the same type into Memory at once
1. Open user attached Project
2. Check Allocated memory Before and After Asset Import in the Console
Expected result: The Memory used doesn't increase significantly
Actual result: The Memory used had increased by about 811 times
Reproducible with: 2020.3.6f1
Could not test with: 2019.4, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1, 2021.2, 2022.1 (Reproduction requires modified Editor)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform