Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
AssetPackStateUpdateListener ClassNotFoundException in an empty project
1) Open any Unity project (an empty project is fine as well)
2) Switch active platform to Android
3) Make sure "Split Application Binary" is NOT selected in Player Settings
4) Build and run the project on any Android device
5) Notice java.lang.ClassNotFoundException errors mentioning com.google.android.play.core.assetpacks.AssetPackStateUpdateListener in logcat
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"