Search Issue Tracker
AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "CustomSceneImporter.zip" Project
2. Create the material by Right-clicking Project View and selecting Create > Material
3. Create a Scene by Right-clicking Project View and selecting Create > Scene
4. Observe the difference in the Console
Expected Behaviour: All Asset Files should consistently invoke Callbacks (either both or just meta files)
Actual Behaviour: On some Asset Files Callbacks are only invoked on .Meta Files and on some on both. (.meta and the asset itself)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: The difference is not only with Scene/Material, other assets may also behave differently.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3