Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
[AssetImporter] Updating existing AnimationClip import setting results in a new InternalID and lost references to the clip
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1157349-AssetImporter.zip")
2. Open Window -> Animation Events Test
3. Set the clip to "Take 001"
4. Press the "AddEvent" button
Expected results: AnimationClip's Internal ID remains the same and the reference to it remains
Actual results: AnimationClip's Internal ID changes and all references to it are lost
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a14,
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.10f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window