Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
[AssetImporter] Updating existing AnimationClip import setting results in a new InternalID and lost references to the clip
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1157349-AssetImporter.zip")
2. Open Window -> Animation Events Test
3. Set the clip to "Take 001"
4. Press the "AddEvent" button
Expected results: AnimationClip's Internal ID remains the same and the reference to it remains
Actual results: AnimationClip's Internal ID changes and all references to it are lost
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a14,
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.10f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject