Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
[AssetImporter] Updating existing AnimationClip import setting results in a new InternalID and lost references to the clip
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1157349-AssetImporter.zip")
2. Open Window -> Animation Events Test
3. Set the clip to "Take 001"
4. Press the "AddEvent" button
Expected results: AnimationClip's Internal ID remains the same and the reference to it remains
Actual results: AnimationClip's Internal ID changes and all references to it are lost
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a14,
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.10f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
Aug 23, 2021 10:03
Still reproducible on 2021.1.7f1
Mar 08, 2021 15:30
It seems this issue is back in Unity v2019.4.x.
We got the same issue with v2019.4.8f1 and v2019.4.21f1.
Can you guys fix this in next release?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1):
Fixed in: 2023.1.0a3