Search Issue Tracker
[AssetImporter] Undo'ing "AssetImporter.assetBundleName" changes creates a mismatch between the AssetImporter and AssetDatabase
1. Open the attached project.
2. Click on kaboom.txt in /Assets/Sounds, notice that Asset Bundle (in the inspector) is set to None.
3. Click BugReport/SetBundleName=myBundle & click print bundle content.
4. Click Edit/Undo 'Change AssetBundle name'.
5. Click on 'kaboom.txt', notice that Asset Bundle is set back to None.
6. Notice that 'BugReport/Print Asset Bundle Content' still prints out that content, because even if the bundle names was changed back GetAssetPathsFromAssetBundle, still returns it's contents.
7. GetAssetPathsFromAssetBundle works as expected if AssetDatabase.RemoveUnusedAssetBundleNames() is called instead of using Undo.RecordObject to change back the importers state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane