Search Issue Tracker
[AssetImporter] Undo'ing "AssetImporter.assetBundleName" changes creates a mismatch between the AssetImporter and AssetDatabase
1. Open the attached project.
2. Click on kaboom.txt in /Assets/Sounds, notice that Asset Bundle (in the inspector) is set to None.
3. Click BugReport/SetBundleName=myBundle & click print bundle content.
4. Click Edit/Undo 'Change AssetBundle name'.
5. Click on 'kaboom.txt', notice that Asset Bundle is set back to None.
6. Notice that 'BugReport/Print Asset Bundle Content' still prints out that content, because even if the bundle names was changed back GetAssetPathsFromAssetBundle, still returns it's contents.
7. GetAssetPathsFromAssetBundle works as expected if AssetDatabase.RemoveUnusedAssetBundleNames() is called instead of using Undo.RecordObject to change back the importers state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator