Search Issue Tracker
[AssetImporter] Undo'ing "AssetImporter.assetBundleName" changes creates a mismatch between the AssetImporter and AssetDatabase
1. Open the attached project.
2. Click on kaboom.txt in /Assets/Sounds, notice that Asset Bundle (in the inspector) is set to None.
3. Click BugReport/SetBundleName=myBundle & click print bundle content.
4. Click Edit/Undo 'Change AssetBundle name'.
5. Click on 'kaboom.txt', notice that Asset Bundle is set back to None.
6. Notice that 'BugReport/Print Asset Bundle Content' still prints out that content, because even if the bundle names was changed back GetAssetPathsFromAssetBundle, still returns it's contents.
7. GetAssetPathsFromAssetBundle works as expected if AssetDatabase.RemoveUnusedAssetBundleNames() is called instead of using Undo.RecordObject to change back the importers state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project