Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[AssetDB] Strange import dependencies between textures, FBX files, and TextureImporter
When a ModelImporter creates a Material as a sub-asset that uses a texture in the project, changing any setting in that texture will re-import the full Model.
Expected scenario: The model only re-import if the texture is moved in the project so the Material has a chance to reference another texture if a new one is a better match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine