Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[AssetDB] Strange import dependencies between textures, FBX files, and TextureImporter
When a ModelImporter creates a Material as a sub-asset that uses a texture in the project, changing any setting in that texture will re-import the full Model.
Expected scenario: The model only re-import if the texture is moved in the project so the Material has a chance to reference another texture if a new one is a better match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime