Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[AssetDB] Strange import dependencies between textures, FBX files, and TextureImporter
When a ModelImporter creates a Material as a sub-asset that uses a texture in the project, changing any setting in that texture will re-import the full Model.
Expected scenario: The model only re-import if the texture is moved in the project so the Material has a chance to reference another texture if a new one is a better match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved