Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[AssetDB] Strange import dependencies between textures, FBX files, and TextureImporter
When a ModelImporter creates a Material as a sub-asset that uses a texture in the project, changing any setting in that texture will re-import the full Model.
Expected scenario: The model only re-import if the texture is moved in the project so the Material has a chance to reference another texture if a new one is a better match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while