Search Issue Tracker
AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, select Bundles/RandomBundle/C/MenuItem asset
3. Select test/gen (in the menu)
4. Observe the generated asset in the Project window and open its metafile in a text editor
5. Observe the GUID
Expected result: GUID starts with "abc"
Actual result: GUID does not start with "abc"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)