Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.3.X
AssetDatabase.Refresh() executes slower when compared to previous versions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("AssetImportPerformance")
2. Go to BugReport > Create 100 assets
3. Observe console
Expected result: AssetDatabase.Refresh takes around the same amount of time regardless of Unity versions
Actual result: AssetDatabase.Refresh takes more time than in previous versions
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10
- It seems to reproduce only on HDD hard drives. Storing project in SSD hard drive results in expected behaviour even in 2019.3.0a1 and above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"