Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns false when the end of the path string contains a directory separator slash
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (pathSlash)
2. Open SampleScene scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'true' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Actual result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'false' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None