Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns false when the end of the path string contains a directory separator slash
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (pathSlash)
2. Open SampleScene scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'true' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Actual result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'false' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field