Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns false when the end of the path string contains a directory separator slash
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (pathSlash)
2. Open SampleScene scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'true' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Actual result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'false' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated