Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns false when the end of the path string contains a directory separator slash
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (pathSlash)
2. Open SampleScene scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'true' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Actual result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'false' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile