Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns false when the end of the path string contains a directory separator slash
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (pathSlash)
2. Open SampleScene scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'true' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Actual result: AssetDatabase.IsValidFolder returns 'false' for "Assets/" and "Assets\"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project