Search Issue Tracker
AssetDatabase.importPackageCompleted callback doesn't fire if scripts have been recompiled during the import process
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "947215.zip"
2. Click "Test/ImportPackage" in the Menu Bar
*a Unity Package containing one script will be imported*
*in 'ImportPackage' call a 'Debug.Log("Package Imported")' is added to AssetDatabase.importPackageCompleted callback*
3. Wait for the script to get imported and observe the console afterward
Actual result: AssetDatabase.importPackageCompleted callback doesn't fire if scripts have been recompiled during the import process
Reproducible with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags