Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
AssetDatabase.GetMainAssetTypeAtPath() sometimes loads objects when deriving their type, and leaves them loaded
1. Open the project in the attached GetMainAssetTypeAtPath_Bug.zip
2. Run the test script using the menu item 'Test/Test'
Expected result: There is no red assertion failure, and the test finishes with 'Unloading asset...'
Actual result: A red assertion message will fire
"AssertionException: The asset should not be loaded after calling GetMainAssetTypeAtPath()!
But was: True"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan