Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
AssetDatabase.GetMainAssetTypeAtPath() sometimes loads objects when deriving their type, and leaves them loaded
1. Open the project in the attached GetMainAssetTypeAtPath_Bug.zip
2. Run the test script using the menu item 'Test/Test'
Expected result: There is no red assertion failure, and the test finishes with 'Unloading asset...'
Actual result: A red assertion message will fire
"AssertionException: The asset should not be loaded after calling GetMainAssetTypeAtPath()!
But was: True"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released