Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
AssetDatabase.GetMainAssetTypeAtPath() sometimes loads objects when deriving their type, and leaves them loaded
1. Open the project in the attached GetMainAssetTypeAtPath_Bug.zip
2. Run the test script using the menu item 'Test/Test'
Expected result: There is no red assertion failure, and the test finishes with 'Unloading asset...'
Actual result: A red assertion message will fire
"AssertionException: The asset should not be loaded after calling GetMainAssetTypeAtPath()!
But was: True"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true