Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
AssetDatabase.GetMainAssetTypeAtPath() sometimes loads objects when deriving their type, and leaves them loaded
1. Open the project in the attached GetMainAssetTypeAtPath_Bug.zip
2. Run the test script using the menu item 'Test/Test'
Expected result: There is no red assertion failure, and the test finishes with 'Unloading asset...'
Actual result: A red assertion message will fire
"AssertionException: The asset should not be loaded after calling GetMainAssetTypeAtPath()!
But was: True"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true