Search Issue Tracker
AssetDatabase.GetDependencies for Assembly Definitions does not find dependencies
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Select NewFeaturesTests/Tests/TestsAssembly in Project tab
3. Right-click the file and press "Select Dependencies"
Expected: NewFeaturesTests/2/NewAssembly is highlighted
Actual: nothing is highlighted
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p3; 2017.2.2p3; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0b13; 2018.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform