Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
[AssetBundles]Streamed scene asset bundles do not allow more than one scene
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. It has 'scene1', 'scene2' and 'scene3'
3. Open 'scene1'
4. Go to Assets->Build Asset Bundles
5. It makes an asset bundle out of 'scene2' and 'scene3'
6. Play 'scene1'
7. Press button to load 'scene2'
8. It works
9. Press button to load 'scene3'
10. Error indicates that scene could not be loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol