Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[AssetBundles] Playback freezes after saving a Prefab and Building Asset Bundles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Click the steps in the upper menu bar 'Asset Bundle Bug/Works/'
4. Notice that the scene playback works
5. Stop playback
6. Follow the steps in the upper menu bar 'Asset Bundle Bug/Does Not Work/'
7. Notice that the Unity Editor has frozen and become unresponsive
Note: This is caused by Building Asset Bundles only once
Note 2: Issue does not occur when Text Font is set to 'None' in Canvas
Expected: Editor does not freeze during playback
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p4, (could not reproduce with earlier versions due to script incompatibility)
Update: fixed in 5.4.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator