Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[AssetBundles] Playback freezes after saving a Prefab and Building Asset Bundles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Click the steps in the upper menu bar 'Asset Bundle Bug/Works/'
4. Notice that the scene playback works
5. Stop playback
6. Follow the steps in the upper menu bar 'Asset Bundle Bug/Does Not Work/'
7. Notice that the Unity Editor has frozen and become unresponsive
Note: This is caused by Building Asset Bundles only once
Note 2: Issue does not occur when Text Font is set to 'None' in Canvas
Expected: Editor does not freeze during playback
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p4, (could not reproduce with earlier versions due to script incompatibility)
Update: fixed in 5.4.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project