Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[AssetBundles] Playback freezes after saving a Prefab and Building Asset Bundles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Click the steps in the upper menu bar 'Asset Bundle Bug/Works/'
4. Notice that the scene playback works
5. Stop playback
6. Follow the steps in the upper menu bar 'Asset Bundle Bug/Does Not Work/'
7. Notice that the Unity Editor has frozen and become unresponsive
Note: This is caused by Building Asset Bundles only once
Note 2: Issue does not occur when Text Font is set to 'None' in Canvas
Expected: Editor does not freeze during playback
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4p4, (could not reproduce with earlier versions due to script incompatibility)
Update: fixed in 5.4.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker