Search Issue Tracker
[AssetBundles] Behaviors referenced in parent bundle are not available after that bundle is unloaded
1. Click '+Bug Test: Build the Bundles' in menu.
2. Run 'DemoScene' in Editor.
3. Observe that GetComponent fails to find the Foo MonoBehaviour 'fail' prefab when 'win' bundle is unloaded (fail bundle is depended on win bundle).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer