Search Issue Tracker
[AssetBundle] README in AssetBundle Manager has incorrect link for tutorial
The link in the README for AssetBundle Manager is wrong.
- import the AssetBundle Manager & Example Scene from the A$
- go to the Assets folder of your project
- open the README file for the AssetBundle Manager
- the information states:
This Project and its Assets are designed to work with the AssetBundleManager lesson, which can be found on the official Unity "Learn" site here:
- the correction information should be:
This Project and its Assets are designed to work with the AssetBundle
Manager lesson, which can be found on the official Unity "Learn" site here:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy