Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AssetBundle names not listed in correct alphanumerical order
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select the 'New Material'
3. At the bottom of the Inspector, add 6 asset bundle names (1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 21)
Expected sorting: 1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 21
Actual sorting: 1, 11, 12, 2, 21, 3
Workaround: Adding a zero in front of one digit numbers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac