Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AssetBundle names not listed in correct alphanumerical order
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select the 'New Material'
3. At the bottom of the Inspector, add 6 asset bundle names (1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 21)
Expected sorting: 1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 21
Actual sorting: 1, 11, 12, 2, 21, 3
Workaround: Adding a zero in front of one digit numbers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned