Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AssetBundle names not listed in correct alphanumerical order
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select the 'New Material'
3. At the bottom of the Inspector, add 6 asset bundle names (1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 21)
Expected sorting: 1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 21
Actual sorting: 1, 11, 12, 2, 21, 3
Workaround: Adding a zero in front of one digit numbers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle