Search Issue Tracker
AssetBundle Manager does not unload AssetBundle variants
Asset Store package called "AssetBundle Manager & Example Scenes" has a script called "AssetBundleManager" which is missing line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function.
1. Open project "Repro.zip"
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. Make sure that Assets->AssetBundles->"Simulation Mode" is disabled
5. Notice the console output (Especially last two lines)
6. Open the "AssetBundleManager" script and uncomment line 356
7. Play and notice the console output again
Workaround: Adding line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator