Search Issue Tracker
AssetBundle Manager does not unload AssetBundle variants
Asset Store package called "AssetBundle Manager & Example Scenes" has a script called "AssetBundleManager" which is missing line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function.
1. Open project "Repro.zip"
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. Make sure that Assets->AssetBundles->"Simulation Mode" is disabled
5. Notice the console output (Especially last two lines)
6. Open the "AssetBundleManager" script and uncomment line 356
7. Play and notice the console output again
Workaround: Adding line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine