Search Issue Tracker
AssetBundle Manager does not unload AssetBundle variants
Asset Store package called "AssetBundle Manager & Example Scenes" has a script called "AssetBundleManager" which is missing line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function.
1. Open project "Repro.zip"
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. Make sure that Assets->AssetBundles->"Simulation Mode" is disabled
5. Notice the console output (Especially last two lines)
6. Open the "AssetBundleManager" script and uncomment line 356
7. Play and notice the console output again
Workaround: Adding line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project