Search Issue Tracker
AssetBundle Manager does not unload AssetBundle variants
Asset Store package called "AssetBundle Manager & Example Scenes" has a script called "AssetBundleManager" which is missing line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function.
1. Open project "Repro.zip"
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. Make sure that Assets->AssetBundles->"Simulation Mode" is disabled
5. Notice the console output (Especially last two lines)
6. Open the "AssetBundleManager" script and uncomment line 356
7. Play and notice the console output again
Workaround: Adding line "assetBundleName = RemapVariantName(assetBundleName);" in the start of AssetBundleManager.UnloadAssetBundle() function fixes the problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker