Search Issue Tracker
Assetbundle is not loaded correctly when they reference a script in custom DLL which contains [System.Serializable] in the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Fogbuzz issue 1143071" from Own Cloud link
2. Navigate to the buildWithoutDLL folder and open "Beweegvloer" build
-- Notice that ps.Paths.Tiles == null
Expected results: DLL files with Serializable class are red in when the project is built
Actual results: DLL files with Serializable class are not red when the project is built
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`