Search Issue Tracker
Assetbundle is not loaded correctly when they reference a script in custom DLL which contains [System.Serializable] in the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Fogbuzz issue 1143071" from Own Cloud link
2. Navigate to the buildWithoutDLL folder and open "Beweegvloer" build
-- Notice that ps.Paths.Tiles == null
Expected results: DLL files with Serializable class are red in when the project is built
Actual results: DLL files with Serializable class are not red when the project is built
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (2020.2.X):
Unfortunately we currently do not support serializable objects (also ScriptableObjects, MonoBehaviours, etc.) from assemblies loaded using Assembly.Load.
It is on our to-do list for the future, though!