Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
assetBundle.LoadAsset returns null when the .asset bundle file is in the same folder as all its assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BugReport.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: _assetBundle.LoadAsset<GameObject>("1000") returns "1000 (UnityEngine.GameObject)" and _assetBundle.LoadAsset<Material>("1000") returns "1000 (UnityEngine.Material)"
Actual result: _assetBundle.LoadAsset<GameObject>("1000") and _assetBundle.LoadAsset<Material>("1000") returns an emtpy string
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to www errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled