Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
assetBundle.LoadAsset returns null when the .asset bundle file is in the same folder as all its assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BugReport.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: _assetBundle.LoadAsset<GameObject>("1000") returns "1000 (UnityEngine.GameObject)" and _assetBundle.LoadAsset<Material>("1000") returns "1000 (UnityEngine.Material)"
Actual result: _assetBundle.LoadAsset<GameObject>("1000") and _assetBundle.LoadAsset<Material>("1000") returns an emtpy string
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to www errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button