Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
assetBundle.LoadAsset returns null when the .asset bundle file is in the same folder as all its assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BugReport.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: _assetBundle.LoadAsset<GameObject>("1000") returns "1000 (UnityEngine.GameObject)" and _assetBundle.LoadAsset<Material>("1000") returns "1000 (UnityEngine.Material)"
Actual result: _assetBundle.LoadAsset<GameObject>("1000") and _assetBundle.LoadAsset<Material>("1000") returns an emtpy string
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to www errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler