Search Issue Tracker
Assetbundle CRC changes if assetbundle folder files being deleted and rebuilt again
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Zombie toys.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Use Asset->Build AssetBundles to build the scene bundle.
Note: Check Assetbundle CRC in Project tab >> Asstebundles >> Assetbundles.manifest .(see atached image "1.png").
3) Delete files from Assetebundles filder and reopen Editor.
4) Rebuild scene bundle Asset->Build AssetBundles.
Note: Check Assetbundle CRC in Project tab >> Asstebundles >> Assetbundles.manifest .(see atached image "2.png").
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p7.
Not reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.5.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker