Search Issue Tracker
Assetbundle CRC changes if assetbundle folder files being deleted and rebuilt again
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Zombie toys.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Use Asset->Build AssetBundles to build the scene bundle.
Note: Check Assetbundle CRC in Project tab >> Asstebundles >> Assetbundles.manifest .(see atached image "1.png").
3) Delete files from Assetebundles filder and reopen Editor.
4) Rebuild scene bundle Asset->Build AssetBundles.
Note: Check Assetbundle CRC in Project tab >> Asstebundles >> Assetbundles.manifest .(see atached image "2.png").
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p7.
Not reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.5.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project