Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Asset Store package/asset page does not open
Asset Store package/asset page does not open.
When user finds an asset under "Paid Assets" and then clicks on the "Buy for €14.25" button - the Asset Store main page opens and not the asset package page. Maybe this is intentional, but as a user I would expect the following behaviour:
* Pressing "Buy for € xx.xx" button > the package page opens
* Pressing "Open Asset Store" > the Asset Store main page opens
- Create a new project
- Make a search by Type - for instance "AnimationClip"
- Select and asset under "Paid Assets"
- Click on the "Buy" button in Inspector
- Observe that the Asset Store main page launches
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build