Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Asset Pipeline V2] Custom Package causes infinite import loop
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Unarchive "algorithmic-nature-core.zip" to ./Packages
3. Open the project
Actual result: The import process gets into infinite loop.
Expected result: The import succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1.
- The issue is not reproducible with Asset Pipeline V1.
- The Asset Pipeline V2 was added to 2019.2.
- Errors are getting spammed into the Editor.log:
'*.asset' is up to date, but does not have a valid target hash assigned to it in the GuidPersistentManager
VerifyAsset called with invalid targetHash
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field