Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Asset Pipeline V2] Custom Package causes infinite import loop
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Unarchive "algorithmic-nature-core.zip" to ./Packages
3. Open the project
Actual result: The import process gets into infinite loop.
Expected result: The import succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1.
- The issue is not reproducible with Asset Pipeline V1.
- The Asset Pipeline V2 was added to 2019.2.
- Errors are getting spammed into the Editor.log:
'*.asset' is up to date, but does not have a valid target hash assigned to it in the GuidPersistentManager
VerifyAsset called with invalid targetHash
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials