Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Asset Pipeline V2] Custom Package causes infinite import loop
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Unarchive "algorithmic-nature-core.zip" to ./Packages
3. Open the project
Actual result: The import process gets into infinite loop.
Expected result: The import succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1.
- The issue is not reproducible with Asset Pipeline V1.
- The Asset Pipeline V2 was added to 2019.2.
- Errors are getting spammed into the Editor.log:
'*.asset' is up to date, but does not have a valid target hash assigned to it in the GuidPersistentManager
VerifyAsset called with invalid targetHash
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit