Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Asset Pipeline V2] Custom Package causes infinite import loop
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Unarchive "algorithmic-nature-core.zip" to ./Packages
3. Open the project
Actual result: The import process gets into infinite loop.
Expected result: The import succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1.
- The issue is not reproducible with Asset Pipeline V1.
- The Asset Pipeline V2 was added to 2019.2.
- Errors are getting spammed into the Editor.log:
'*.asset' is up to date, but does not have a valid target hash assigned to it in the GuidPersistentManager
VerifyAsset called with invalid targetHash
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray