Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b15, 2023.3.0a11
Asset names are not highlighted when renaming them in the Project Browser when lots of redraws are being called
How to reproduce:
1. Open any SRP project with Visual Effect Graph installed
2. Import the attached Package
3. Open Scene "New Scene"
4. In the Project Browser right-click on an Asset and select Rename
Expected result: The Assets name is highlighted and the user can start renaming it immediately
Actual result: The Assets names are not highlighted and have to be selected in order to edit them
Note: The package contains a scene with a VFX asset where loads of draw calls are performed
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a15, 2023.2.0b8, 2023.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1, 2022.2.7f1, 2023.2.0a14
Reproduced on: Windows 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"