Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Fixed audio mixer reimport stalls when toggling between mixer assets in the audio mixer window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "test.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Audio Mixer window, select "main" mixer
3. In Audio Mixer window, select "main2" mixer
Expected result: the transition between different mixers is relatively fast
Actual result: the transition between different mixers is slow
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a20 (asset import pipeline version 2)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.3.0a1 (asset import pipeline version 1)
A few examples when the issue is visible:
1) When editing a prefab selecting it in the project view. You edit a field and then the Import Kicks in.
2) When changing names of a file in the project
3) When cloning things In the project, like for example a material
4) When selecting audio mixers in the Audio Mixer window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project