Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Found in [Package]
Asset is not added to the Localization Shared group when the same Asset is used for more than one Locale
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1382726_Repro.zip" project
2. In the Project window select "AssetTable"
3. In the Inspector press "Open in Table Editor"
4. Drag the "GameObject" Asset from Project window to Localization Tables English Locale object reference
5. Repeat the same for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Locales
6. Open Addressables Groups (Window->Asset Management->Addressables->Groups
7. Expand "Localization-Assets-Shared" and "Localization-Assets-English (en)"
Expected results: "GameObject" Asset is in the "Localization-Assets-Shared" group
Actual results: "GameObject" Asset is in the "Localization-Assets-English (en)" group
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1), 1.0.5 (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account