Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Asset Importer] Properties under Sprite Import Settings are missaligned
Properties under Sprite Import Settings are misaligned in Inspector view.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project Window > Create > Sprites > Square
3. Select Sprite in the project window
Import Settings properties are misaligned in the inspector window
Import Settings properties are aligned
Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build