Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Asset Importer] Properties under Sprite Import Settings are missaligned
Properties under Sprite Import Settings are misaligned in Inspector view.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project Window > Create > Sprites > Square
3. Select Sprite in the project window
Import Settings properties are misaligned in the inspector window
Import Settings properties are aligned
Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated