Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Asset Importer] Properties under Sprite Import Settings are missaligned
Properties under Sprite Import Settings are misaligned in Inspector view.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project Window > Create > Sprites > Square
3. Select Sprite in the project window
Import Settings properties are misaligned in the inspector window
Import Settings properties are aligned
Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete