Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Asset Importer] Properties under Sprite Import Settings are missaligned
Properties under Sprite Import Settings are misaligned in Inspector view.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project Window > Create > Sprites > Square
3. Select Sprite in the project window
Import Settings properties are misaligned in the inspector window
Import Settings properties are aligned
Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)