Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Asset Importer] Properties under Sprite Import Settings are missaligned
Properties under Sprite Import Settings are misaligned in Inspector view.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project Window > Create > Sprites > Square
3. Select Sprite in the project window
Import Settings properties are misaligned in the inspector window
Import Settings properties are aligned
Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file