Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Presets] NullReferenceException is thrown on deleting Preset Asset.
NullReferenceException is thrown on deleting Preset Asset.
Steps t repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Box Collider Preset Asset from Project window.
3. Delete BoxCollider Preset Asset.
NullReferenceException is thrown in the console.
Preset asset deletes from the Project window.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler