Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Presets] NullReferenceException is thrown on deleting Preset Asset.
NullReferenceException is thrown on deleting Preset Asset.
Steps t repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Box Collider Preset Asset from Project window.
3. Delete BoxCollider Preset Asset.
NullReferenceException is thrown in the console.
Preset asset deletes from the Project window.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour