Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
"Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory." Error when generating lighting
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity Project "case_918819-Zadok".
2. Load Scene "fpsWeapons\corridors"
3. Navigate to Window->Lighting->Settings
4. Click Generate Lighting.
Expected result: Lighting is generated without errors.
Actual result: The following Error appears - "Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please."
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.1.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes