Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.15.X
Found in [Package]
[Asset] Creating a new LWRP pipeline asset throws a null ref exception
1. Pull latest 5.15 SRP packages
2. Create a new LWRP pipeline asset (right click in Project - Create - Rendering - Lightweight Render Pipeline - Pipeline asset)
3. Observe console errors
LWRP package to be created
- An empty asset gets created which cannot be deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player