Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.15.X
Found in [Package]
[Asset] Creating a new LWRP pipeline asset throws a null ref exception
1. Pull latest 5.15 SRP packages
2. Create a new LWRP pipeline asset (right click in Project - Create - Rendering - Lightweight Render Pipeline - Pipeline asset)
3. Observe console errors
LWRP package to be created
- An empty asset gets created which cannot be deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak