Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
"Asset Changes" button does not open after updating the local changes
In Collab History, when the current commit is changed to another one, "Asset changes" button does not work as expected. When the button is clicked, it closes immediately. Thus, the user can't see the list of asset changes. After pressing on the button for several times, it starts to work. The GIF below demonstrates the problem.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the project
2) Open the Collab History tab
3) Revert back to a previous commit by using 'Go back to...' button.
4) Try clicking on any 'Asset changes' button in the list
5) Observe the bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect