Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Bundles] Lag while loading big textures from asset bundles asynchronously
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build the asset bundles: menu Swing > Build AssetBundles (ChunkBasedCompression)
3. Make a standalone development build
4. Run it with profiler attached
5. In swing/dynamic 8x8 b line press "load"
6. Then press "get bundle"
7. Then press "load all tex"
--- In the profiler, on a single frame, there are 4 Gfx.UploadTexture blocks which is the cause of the lag. See attached profiler screenshot profiler 1.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events