Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Bundles] Lag while loading big textures from asset bundles asynchronously
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build the asset bundles: menu Swing > Build AssetBundles (ChunkBasedCompression)
3. Make a standalone development build
4. Run it with profiler attached
5. In swing/dynamic 8x8 b line press "load"
6. Then press "get bundle"
7. Then press "load all tex"
--- In the profiler, on a single frame, there are 4 Gfx.UploadTexture blocks which is the cause of the lag. See attached profiler screenshot profiler 1.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker