Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Asset Bundles have different CRC values when Game Window Aspect Ratio is changed
1. Open user attached "BundlesTest.zip" project
2. In the top menu, go to Bundles > Build Asset Bundles
3. Go to the folder and move newly created Bundles folder out of the project
4. In the Game window, change Aspect Ratio to a different one
5. In the top menu, go to Bundles > Build Asset Bundles
6. From both created Bundles folders open "test.bundle.manifest"
Expected result: Both bundles are identical
Actual result: The CRCs are different
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1
Note1: Seems to be caused by Canvas changing Rect Transform values
Note2: Asset Bundles are identical when Canvas Render Mode is changed to World Space
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'