Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Asset Bundles have different CRC values when Game Window Aspect Ratio is changed
1. Open user attached "BundlesTest.zip" project
2. In the top menu, go to Bundles > Build Asset Bundles
3. Go to the folder and move newly created Bundles folder out of the project
4. In the Game window, change Aspect Ratio to a different one
5. In the top menu, go to Bundles > Build Asset Bundles
6. From both created Bundles folders open "test.bundle.manifest"
Expected result: Both bundles are identical
Actual result: The CRCs are different
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1
Note1: Seems to be caused by Canvas changing Rect Transform values
Note2: Asset Bundles are identical when Canvas Render Mode is changed to World Space
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] Unity Version Control window text is replaced by the key names of the labels and buttons
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed the CRC issue when game view aspect ratio is changed.