Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Asset Bundle] Unity fails to load the object with script that has the same name as an assets in a bundle asynchronously
1) Open attached project "ABRefBug"
2) Build asset bundles using the menu "Assets/AssetBundles/Build AssetBundles"
3) Open "Main" scene
4) Select "Loader" object
5) In the inspector check "Load Dependency Bundle", "LoadWithExtention", "Load Without Extenstion" and "Use Load Async"
6) Enter play mode.
--- Result is logged in the console
--- You should see missing reference script errors and reference to runtime script errors indicating Unity failed to load the script that has the same name as the assets in the bundle
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping