Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Asset Bundle] Unity fails to load the object with script that has the same name as an assets in a bundle asynchronously
1) Open attached project "ABRefBug"
2) Build asset bundles using the menu "Assets/AssetBundles/Build AssetBundles"
3) Open "Main" scene
4) Select "Loader" object
5) In the inspector check "Load Dependency Bundle", "LoadWithExtention", "Load Without Extenstion" and "Use Load Async"
6) Enter play mode.
--- Result is logged in the console
--- You should see missing reference script errors and reference to runtime script errors indicating Unity failed to load the script that has the same name as the assets in the bundle
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error