Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Asset Bundle] Unity fails to load the object with script that has the same name as an assets in a bundle asynchronously
1) Open attached project "ABRefBug"
2) Build asset bundles using the menu "Assets/AssetBundles/Build AssetBundles"
3) Open "Main" scene
4) Select "Loader" object
5) In the inspector check "Load Dependency Bundle", "LoadWithExtention", "Load Without Extenstion" and "Use Load Async"
6) Enter play mode.
--- Result is logged in the console
--- You should see missing reference script errors and reference to runtime script errors indicating Unity failed to load the script that has the same name as the assets in the bundle
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0
- [Linux] Crash on g_type_check_instance_cast after changing Editor layout, creating a new VR template or HDRP project