Search Issue Tracker
Asset Bundle size is more than 50% larger when building for WebGL compared to StandaloneWindows64
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Project "Asset Bundles Issue WebGL"
2. Build Asset Bundles for WebGL and StandaloneWindows64
3. Check folder sizes in Asset Bundles directory
Expected result: Asset Bundles for WebGL size is smaller or similar to that of StandaloneWindows64
Actual result: Asset Bundles for WebGL size is more than 50% larger than that of StandaloneWindows64
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source