Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a16
AssertOnRecursiveCall(..) does not work
AssertOnRecursiveCall code should not be wrapped in PP_WRAP_CODE because this breaking its functionality.
This code is in our codebase for more than 6 years so affecting all versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio