Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Assertion failed on expression: 'request.key.guid.IsValid when selecting a Mesh
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "HeaderScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Hierarchy, select "WoodTile_Large.fabrication(Clone)"
5. Select the child object "default"
6. From the Inspector window, double-click on the Mesh from the Mesh Filter component
Expected result: No errors are thrown.
Actual result: Assertion failed on expression: 'request.key.guid.IsValid' is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a18, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (project breaks after downgrading)
Assertion failed on expression: 'request.key.guid.IsValid()'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function