Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Assertion failed on expression: '!m_CoroutineEnumeratorGCHandle.HasTarget()' is thrown when running Tests in Test Runner
1. Download the attached project "CoroutineAssertions.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open Test Runner window
3. Select the PlayMode tab
4. Press "Run All" button
5. Observe that Assertions appear in the Console and some of the Tests start failing
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
- Errors are shared in the Comments section
- If Assertions didn't appear then run the Tests again
- On Unity 2018.2 these Assertions are causing Tests to fail
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7 and 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone