Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Assembly Version Validation disabled when using IL2CPP scripting backend
1. Open new Unity project
2. Change Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
3. Observe 'Assembly Version Validation' checkbox
Expected result: Checbox is enabled
Actual result: Checkbox is disabled
Reproducible with: 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (Assembly Version Validation setting unavailable)
Changing the scripting backend to Mono, interacting with the checkbox, and changing back to IL2CPP fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler